AeroShell Oil W100 Plus is a new single grade oil that combines proven AeroShell ashless dispersant technology with advanced antiwear additives. It is the oil for pilots who want a single grade that delivers extra protection and performance. AeroShell Oil W 100 Plus brings together the best qualities of two of the world’s best-selling four cycle aviation oils.
It has the single grade, ashless dispersant performance found in AeroShell W 100 and the anti-wear/anti-corrosion additives of AeroShell Oil W 15W50 Multigrade. Its single grade heritage means outstanding resistance to heat, especially in the summer months. The ashless dispersant formulation helps reduce deposits of harmful metallic ash in combustion chambers. And the advanced additives work against rust, corrosion and wear in a way no other single grade does. There is simply no better single grade aviation oil.
AeroShell Oil W 15W50 is a multigrade ashless dispersant oil that provides the ultimate in aircraft piston engine protection over a wide range of ambient temperatures. AeroShell Oil W 15W50 utililizes a unique blend of high quality mineral oils and synthetic base stocks combined with the AeroShell Oil W 15W50 additive system and a unique anti-corrosion and anti-wear additive. This semi-synthetic blend offers high performance in a wide variety of applications and conditions.
12 US Quarts per case
Aeroshell Fluid 4 is a mineral oil based hydraulic fluid containing an oxidation inhibitor and a non-zinc anti-wear additive. It is dyed red for identification and leak detection purposes. It may be used in aviation and industrial hydraulic systems where very low temperature flow properties are desired and synthetic rubber seals are in use. It is not recommended for systems using natural rubber seals.
1 US Gallon can
• Aeroshell Fluid 4 may be used in aircraft applications where a MIL-H-5606A (obsolete) specified hydraulic fluid is required.
• Aeroshell Fluid 4 may also be used in industrial and mobil hydraulic systems when extremely low startup temperatures are expected.
• Aeroshell Fluid 4 can also be used in hydraulic systems calling for non-zinc type hydraulic fluids in low temperature applications.
• NOTE: Use Aeroshell Fluid 41 in aviation hydraulic systems specifying MIL-H-5606G approved “super clean” hydraulic fluids
• Superior low temperature flowability
• Good anti-wear protection utilizing a non-zinc anti-wear additive
• Dyed red for easy identification
• Meets the requirements of MIL-H-5606A (obsolete) specifications for mineral aviation hydraulic fluids
X/C 20W-50 is the first approved multiviscosity aviation oil for opposed piston engines. It provides better engine performance than any single-grade oil in all weather conditions. X/C 20W-50 is formulated with an ashless dispersant package allowing for cleaner engine operation. X/C 20W-50 is recommended for break-in. It provides a cleaner and quicker break-in than traditional all mineral single grade oils. Plus, X/C®is an operational oil so there is no need to switch oils after break-in. X/C 20W-50 utilizes all petroleum base oils which provide excellent solvency and is successful in preventing lead and lead salts.
Take advantage of X/C 20W-50’s multiviscosity performance benefits year-round for easier starts and quicker flow of oil to critical engine parts.
12 US Quarts per case